Dedicated to taking care of veterans of the United States Armed Forces.MORE INFORMATION
The Mat Su Veterans Foundation, Inc., was founded to honor America's military personnel and veterans by fostering patriotism and providing charitable services; and to secure rights and benefits for Alaskan military service members, veterans, disabled veterans, their families, and the community.READ MORE
To is to promote the welfare and quality of the lives of veterans, their families and the community through a shared effort.READ MORE
• Encourage fellowship among military personnel, veterans, and their families, in an atmosphere of love, understanding, sincerity, and trust.
• Advance community service through volunteerism benefiting veterans, disabled veterans, education, the environment, and civic projects.
• Stimulate an interest in American history, traditions, and institutions through community education.
• Partner with civic and community organizations to promote patriotism, charity, and service, and to further the American way of life.
• Provide charitable monetary grants for veterans, qualifying members, their families and community members experiencing financial hardships.
• Provide an environment of unconditional acceptance, free of religious and political bias, where veterans, their families and community members may enjoy fellowship and work together to achieve these goals.